Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Spring Ready with COCOVANN









Bag (c/o) Use code STYLISHLYINLOVE40 for 40% off your purchase   |   Jumpsuit   |   Choker   |   Sunnies (c/o)   |   Heels   |   Tee (Only $7!)


Hi everybody!

Introducing my new favorite handbag! I can't tell you enough how much I've worn this COCOVANN satchel. It's the perfect size and perfect for my everyday life. I adore the details and the colors it comes in. Every time I wear it out, I receive so many compliments. It really is a sophisticated bag. COCOVANN has the chicest handbags and I've partnered with them to give you the opportunity to get a discount off your purchase! From now until April 8th, you can get 40% off your purchase with code STYLISHLYINLOVE40! So treat yourself to a beautiful luxury handbag today!

Thank you so much for reading! 

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sofia! So beautiful a lady! The leather jacket is my favor fashion style.It is hard to find the budget and fashion leather for men and women.I found you are good at discovering fashion.I found the Gearbest leather jacket is fashion and its price is good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue and white is always a good combination ;)

    https://4highheelsfans.wordpress.com/2017/03/09/24-hours-per-day-is-not-enough/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion wearing regards with men’s and women’s leather jackets and coats available for sale online with best available prices which shipped comprehensively after sale internationally within USA including European region also all gulf cooperation countries like UAE Saudi Arab we care consumer’s need so well.

    ReplyDelete