Sunday, January 22, 2017

Orange is the New Black















Trench Coat (Sale alert)  |   Turtleneck (6 other colors)   |   Leather leggings ($29)   |   Booties (also have these)   |   Beanie   |   Sunglasses ($12)  |   Timex


Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, whether it was spending time with family and friends or relaxing.  I actually did both. I spent the day around town and stopped into a few stores looking for a cocktail dress that I need for an event on Thursday. I had a hard time finding something until I walked into Nordstrom and Missguided and found 3 that I really liked. Hope to post them soon. I see myself wearing them to different occasions, after a few tweaks and restyles of course.
Anyways, during the holidays I wore this look. I was inspired by the urban Antique District of  Jersey City, New Jersey. If you live in the northeast, you've GOT TO visit this edgy and trendy town. Great wall murals and beautiful brownstone . . . oh and did I mention it is a foodie hotspot.  It's a short ride from the Holland Tunnel or a quick train (Path) ride into either Grove St. or Exchange Pl. You can also take the ferry from NYC into the Paulus Hook Ferry Station. Like I said, it's an accessible fun town to visit.

Thank you so much for visiting!

Stay beautiful,
Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -




No comments:

Post a Comment