Thursday, January 5, 2017

My Favorite Casual Pieces




Jacket   |   Lace-up Sweater (comes in 5 colors)   |   Jeans   |   Watch (c/o)   |   Boots   |   Sunnies (Only $12!)


Hi everybody!

Lately the Jersey weather has been up and down. One day it's in the 30's, another day it's in the 60's. This olive green jacket is perfect for any weather. It was actually a gift from my mom for Christmas. It is so trendy because olive green is always in and patches have really made an impact in the fashion world lately. I've worn this jacket buttoned-up by itself and also open like I am wearing in this post. The lace-up sweater I am wearing has been popping up in my Instagram feed lately. I finally decided to buy it the other day and I'm so glad I did. This flattering beige sweater has been traveling all throught out NJ/NYC with me. It's so soft and comes in 4 other colors! I might need to stock up my closet with this sweater in multiple different colors bcause I'm obsessed with it.

Introducing my FAVORITE new jeans. I've been looking for the perfect distressed black jeans forever. I finally snagged these Express ones for a discounted price! They are high-waisted and so flattering! The Christmas season always entails a lot of eating so these flattering jeans definitely keep me looking good! 

Looking for a classic and casual watch? Look no further! This Timex beauty is simply chic. It comes in 2 other colors (Chrome/Gray/White and Black/Orange) if you're looking for more options. I definitely recommend this company for classic timepieces.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -




1 comment: