Sunday, October 23, 2016

COACH Fall 2016 Part 1













Bag (c/o)   |   Trench Coat (Under $100!) (similar here)  |   Booties (On Sale!)   |   Stockings   |   Choker   |   'Blackberry Sorbet' Lip Stain (Only $14)


Hi everybody!

Introducing this COACH purse! It is my absolute favorite fall bag. It;s the epitome of high-fashion with the edgy embellishments and mix of textures. Because of the sudden cool winter, I decided to bundle up in a flared trench coat and booties. Of course, this bag was the statement piece of the outfit! <3 I received so many compliments on the bag while I was walking around and taking pictures this weekend. 

Make sure you stay tuned because I am sharing a more edgy way I styled this bag. Also, make sure you check out COACH's Fall 2016 campaign here!

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -


No comments:

Post a Comment