Monday, August 1, 2016

What I Wore to Miami Swim Week



Right after my European vacation, I was able to make it just in time for some of Miami Swim Week. This fun week consists of a bunch of events featuring designers showcasing their swimwear. I wore this to the Mia Marcelle Swim event. Fun story: I was taking outfit pictures before the event when the models passed by. One of the models was Olivia Jordan, Miss USA 2015! She then compliments me on my outfit and I basically flipped out. Trying to play it cool, I blurt out "Well, you look fabulous!" Duh... She's flippin' Miss USA!! *Sigh* But hey, at least she liked my dress.




Dress   |   Heels (old) (similar here)   |   Sunnies   |   Lipstick


With the gorgeous model Laura at the Naven event. How cute is that suit?!


Of course, I wore my favorite dress atm to this event (seriously, this dress has been featured on my Instagram 3 times in the last 4 weeks!) I just love the cobalt blue color, which is perfect on any skin color. 


Dress   |   Platform Sandals (old) (similar here)   |   Sunnies   |   Choker 


Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -




No comments:

Post a Comment