Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Travel Style :: Morning Walks in Amsterdam



I decided to take a trip around the neighborhood early in the morning to get used to the place I was staying. After all, it was my first full day in Amsterdam and I was very energized. P.S. the photo above shows me in front of the house boat I rented. I really wanted an authentic experience. More on that, in an upcoming post. Anyways, Amsterdam is absolutely beautiful in the morning. A few locals were scattered about riding their bikes. I visited a bakery nearby where I picked up some goodies for the day. All in all, I had a great first morning walking around in this Free People top and GUESS jeans





Visited the Anne Frank House. Another post on that coming soon.



Top (On sale for $40.80!) (also comes in green)   |   Jeans (On sale for $29!)   |   Jacket   |   Espadrilles   |   Sunglasses ($9.90!)


Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -



No comments:

Post a Comment