Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy 4th of July :: Repping Team USA!



Happy 4th of July! Fun fact: I am absolutely obsessed with gymnastics and the gymnasts' Road to Rio. So understandably, this shirt (& towel) is one of my fave new additions to my closet. You know I am going to be wearing it 24/7 during the Olympic games in a few weeks!

 I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday! I'm so blessed to be a proud American! XO!






Polo   |   Jeans   |   Jacket (On sale! Extra 20% off use code WKND)   |    Watch (c/o)   |   Sunnies (c/o) (Use code STYLISHLYINLOVE to sign-up to rent unlimited designer glasses)   |   Pumps (On sale!)   |   Choker ($15!)   |   'Lana' Lipstick   |   Beach Towel   |   American Flag ($1.27!)


Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -


No comments:

Post a Comment