Monday, May 30, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend Recap & Sales



Memorial Day weekend was one for the books! It consisted of roadtrippin' and catching up with family and friends. It's days like these that I cherish how blessed I am to have people in my life who I love and love me back. 



I wore this outfit one day. It's a festive, flowy, and easy look. Some days the summer heat just gets to me. With this flowy outfit I kept it cool and stylish. 


Top   |   Shorts   |   Shoes   |   Hat (Only $22!)   |   Clutch (Under $50!)   |   Wood Bangle (similar here)   |   Bangles   | Lip Stain


Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all the soldiers for fighting for our country! God bless!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SALES -

ANN TAYLOR >> 50% off all full-price styles with code SUMMER50
ANTHROPOLOGIE >> Extra 30% off sale items (ENDS TODAY!)
ASOS >> 20% off everything using code YESPLEASE (ENDS TODAY!)
BANANA REPUBLIC >> 40% off your purchase with code BRTAKE40
BLOOMINGDALE'S >> Extra 20% off select sale and clearance items with code BROWNBAG
EXPRESS >> Extra 40% off 
FREE PEOPLE >> Extra 25% off all sale items
J. CREW >> Extra 40% off sale styles & 30% off everything
KATE SPADE >> Extra 25% off sale with code SPEECHLESS
LOFT >> 40 % off new arrivals and 60% off summer faves & all sale styles
MACY'S >> Extra 20% off & Extra 15% off seledct departments
NASTY GAL >> Extra 40% off all markdowns
NORDSTROM >> Up to 40% off through June 5th
OLD NAVY >> Extra 50% off select styles
SHOPBOP >> New markdowns
URBAN OUTFITTERS >> 25 % off graphic tees and shorts

   - SHOP THE POST -




1 comment:

  1. This look is the perfect Summer combination! I LOVE the embroidered to with these adorable shorts and clutch. Styled perfectly! XO

    Anna || A Lily Love Affair

    ReplyDelete