Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Shoe Haul Round Up :: All Under $100

   


Steve Madden chunky heels ($89)   (Outfit details for  one and two)



  



  

Sparkly Espadrilles (On Sale!!! $66.75)   Outfit details



  



Matisse Lace Up sandals Outfit details one and two


   

Tommy Hilfiger Platform Heels  (Only $89 comes in 4 other colors) I got 2 out of the 4. They are amazing .  Outfit details


  



Tommy Hilfiger (Only $89)   outfit details  one  and two 




Lace up Flats ($89)

Hi everyone,

Today, it's all about sharing on Stylishly In Love. This past month I found some great deals and styles in shoes.  I don't know if this happens to you, but sometimes I go to a store and can't find a thing and other times I find too many that it's hard to pick. This month was it. LOL They were all under $100 and I didn't really have the style in my closet.
Share your finds with all of us. I would love to know.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,
Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove  


|Shop The Post|



1 comment: