Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Plaid





Shoes: Halogen    Skort: Target (Only $19.98! Also comes in fuschia)    Plaid Shirt: Nordstrom (similar here or here)    Sunglasses: Kensie   Necklace: Lucky Brand   Lipstick: Topshop


Hi everybody!

Who doesn't love plaid for fall?! I  mean, it is the fall print. From a comfy flannel to a chic skirt, the plaid print can work with almost anything. I wore one of my favorite plaid shirts I bought a few years ago (I've linked some similar ones above).  Pairing it with a solid color skort will keep the attention on the print of the shirt.
I  also went with my go-to flats. If you're looking for a compliment, get these flats ;) Every time I wear them someone compliments them (That's a plus)!  They are such a great dub of the Valentino 'Rockstud' flats. I can barely tell the difference between the two pairs. 
I just think that this outfit is a great way to transition into fall clothes as it still is starting to get a bit chilly. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

4 comments:

  1. Yes, i agree: plaid print is a must have of this season:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plaids are a must have this season must accept and must agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the plaid top with those flats! such a cute combo<3
    CinderellaStandard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plaid is a great fabric for the cooler weather, and I love the red shoes with the shirt, nice combination :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete