Sunday, July 19, 2015

Pool/Summer Essentials


This cute striped backpack has that classic summer nautical theme and can store some of your favorite summer essentials like pool snacks or a FujiFilm camera (a cute and fun way to record your favorite summer memories). P.S. Those are my new favorite glasses: lilac mirrored aviators (so cool)!



Bronze/Lilac Mirrored Sunnies: Ray-Ban via Nordstrom   Bathing Suit: Macy's   
Sandals: Michael Kors (Also comes in other bright and beautiful colors)   Camera: FujiFilm   Towel: Target


Floppy Hat: Target   Bronze/Lilac Mirrored Sunnies: Ray-Ban via Nordstrom   
Wedge Flip flops: Michael Kors

Floppy Hat: Target (Only $14.99)  Sunnies: Versace   Wedge Sandals: Michael Kors


Hat: Target (ONLY $14.99!)   Wedge Flip Flops: Michael Kors   Nordstrom Sale Link HERE!



Wedge Sandals: Michael Kors   Beach Towel: Target (Use Code: COLLEGE for additional savings) 



Sandals: Michael Kors (Wedge Version Here)   Sunnies: Ray-Ban via Nordstrom   Nordstrom Sale Link HERE!


Wedge Flip Flops: Michael Kors   Camera: FujiFilm   Nordstrom Sale Link HERE!

               
  Bag: Tommy Hilfiger via Macy's   Bathing SuitMacy's   Hat: Target (ONLY $12.99!) 
Beach Towel: Target (Use Code: COLLEGE for additional savings)    Beach Bucket: Target

                                   
   Sunnies: Versace  Bag: Tommy Hilfiger via Macy's


Bag: Nine West via Macy's












 Bathing suit: Jessica Simpson via Macy's   Sunnies: Versace   Hat: Target (ONLY $14.99!)



 Bathing suit: Jessica Simpson via Macy's   Sunnies: Versace   Hat: Target (ONLY $14.99!)

Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend! I attended on a Reward Style Masterclass. I highly recommend it if you get the chance. It was so educational and I loved the people that I met. What a great evening. I can't wait to attend another. 
 I know that you are all gearing up for your summer vacation or a day at the pool or a weekend getaway.  So today I wanted to shared my latest finds and deals. When you live in Florida you can never have enough bathing suits. I found all these great deals and I wanted to share them with you. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Stay beautiful,
Sofia

Instagram: @stylishlyinlove
Twitter: @stylishlyinlove   

|Shop The Post|


2 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Now I need to get more summer stuff. Those bags, shoes, hats are amazing!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stuff ! I really want this camera :O

    http://readyfortakeoffxx.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete