Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Printed Dress






Dress: Banana Republic (ON SALE!)   Pumps: Jessica Simpson (similar here)   Clutch: Kate Spade   Lipstick: 'Shocking Pink' by NYX

Hi everybody!

I recently bought this dress on sale at Banana Republic. I immediately obsessed over the print and shape of it. This dress has a layered top and flowy shape, so it gives the illusion that it really is a set of a top and skirt. One of my favorite color combinations is black and white so I was instantly attracted to that aspect of the dress. I wanted to add a pop of color to the look, so I wore these pink pumps that I have been wearing a lot (the pumps are perfect for spring). I also wore a pink lipstick from the brand NYX. 
One of my favorite clutches is this adorable dancing one. When moved back and forth, this hologram displays three ladies dancing. It is a fun way to accessorize any outfit. 
All in all, I think I'm ready for a night out in this number. It could also be styled for work with a structured blazer. 

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

- SHOP THE POST -


1 comment:

  1. Yay for finding the dress on sale! I'm pretty sure you have the best dress collection ever!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete