Thursday, August 7, 2014

Travel Diary: Almalfi Summer Look



        Top: Bebe   Shorts: Theory (similar here or here)   Sandals: Ralph Lauren (similar here)   Sunnies: Ralph Lauren (similar here)


Hi everybody!

This is what I wore to a day out in Almalfi. I love the colors of the halter top that match the aqua/green colors of the water and grottos in the Amalfi Coast. This was also a very comfortable and fashionable summer look for a day of traveling.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia









Please follow me on TwitterInstagramFacebookBloglovinPose, or Google plus. Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. You look fab! I've stayed in Sorrento before and loved it. What a beautiful place xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. At first I thought it was a romper :)
    Beautiful!

    xoxo
    Espelho da Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top!

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing and the top is very nice and so Amalfi. Thank you for visting my blog and for the sweet thoughts. Stay in touch.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete