Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Team Floral






            Dress: Vince Camuto   Pumps: GUESS (similar here or here)   Bracelet: c/o Ily Couture   Earrings: Target (similar here)   Lipstick: 'Coral Pop' by Too Faced Lip Injection


Hi everybody!

I'm having such a great time on vacation right now. I'm soaking in the sun and all the European culture. If you want to see live photos and videos of my vacation, then head on over to my Instagram @stylishlyinlove.

Thank you so much for reading!

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

For live photos and videos of my current vacation, visit me on Instagram here.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful love the pattern.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sofia!!!!!

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress and enjoy your holiday!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmdilife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sofia, such a beautiful floral dress! Great for the summer. Looking pretty as usual :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete