Monday, October 1, 2012

One Sweater Dress And Two Looks




















Dress: Fenn Wright Manson   Galoshes: Ralph Lauren   Booties: Tj Maxx   Vest: Michael Kors   Rings: Target   Bracelet: Vintage from Soho, NYC   Nail Polish : Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI

Hi everybody!

Today I am wearing my red sweater dress. This dress is absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the Fall season. The bright red color is vibrant and lively. I wore my black stockings with this dress. Also, I put on my beautiful Ralph Lauren galoshes. They add a super fun twist to this look and create a true Fall outfit.

For my second pairing, I wore my black booties. I love these for they vintage twist. The detail on them is outstanding and they are just so adorable, especially with my dress. For my accessories, I wore my gold rings and my black bracelet. They blend nicely with the whole outfit. I added my brown fur vest for a cozy and chic feel to the look.

Thank you so much for reading.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

2 comments: