Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Shoe Guide















Hi everybody!

With the Fall season among us, the weather will get chillier and the outfits will get cozier. Today, I am doing a special feature on Fall shoes.
My first essential pair of shoes are my maroon flats. This color is an important factor in Fall fashion. These flats are cute and comfortable for a day at work or for a day of hardcore shopping. Since bows are very in for this season, the little bows on the front give a feminine touch.
Next, are my taupe suede booties. Suede is also very in for this season. This shade of grey is nice and warm. I do like these booties for their style, which is a cool edgy vibe.
Another type of booties are oxford pumps. Their classic style makes them so beautiful. These boots can go with any holiday look. From tights, to jeans, to skirts, these booties will enhance your outfit.
Ankle strap heels are one of my obsessions. This one in particular is gorgeous for its faux hide in the front of the shoe and the patent leather in the back.
My next Autumn craving are these peep toe snake skin trimmed detailing. First of all, the camel color on these shoes is one of the top colors used in fashion during the Fall season. Also, snake skin and patterns in general, are very hot this season. They add a trendy touch to your Fall look. Lastly, these shoes showcase another Fall necessity: trimmings. The trim around the ankle strap and heel make for beautiful clean lines.

I hope you enjoyed this feature as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Thank you for reading.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

1 comment:

  1. Love all the choices you picked. My favorite has to be the ankle strap one.

    ReplyDelete