Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Black/White






                             Dress: Marshalls  Shoes: Moda   Ring and Bracelets: Vintage   Clutch: Zara  



Hi everybody!


This mod look that I am wearing today is edgy. The white cotton fabric lined against the tough feel of the leather is trendy because mixing textures is in for this Fall season. The lined structure creates the illusion of an hourglass shape, which complements every figure. I paired it with my suede heels that also have a mod look to them for their unique design. My slicked back hair correlates with this type of style.
The simplicity and elegance of my black clutch is perfect for the blend between tough and classy.
The combination of the suede bracelets and the art deco ring blends into this outfit nicely. My red lipstick plays a key role by adding color to this look.

Have a wonderful rest of your week. Thank you so much for reading and commenting.


Stay beautiful,

Sofia

4 comments:

  1. I love your Mod look it's very chic!

    I look forward everyday to seeing what you are wearing. I am HOOKED!!!

    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet Isabella. I am glad you are enjoying my blog. I am enjoying sharing it to my lovely readers.


      Sofia

      Delete
  2. This dress is amazing!! Great Marshalls find!
    You look fab.
    xo,
    Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsey! I love finding fabulous outfits for less.

      Your blog is beautiful! I love it!

      Sofia

      Delete