Monday, September 24, 2012

I ❤ Houndstooth









                                       
                                          Top: Tj Maxx   Jeans: Urban Outfitters   Belt: H&M (similar here)   Shoes: Liz Claiborne   Bracelet: Vintage   Earrings: Vintage   Ring: Vintage

Hi everybody!


Happy Monday. I am starting off the week with a houndstooth blouse and matching flats. I absolutely houndstooth because it is such a unique design. Patterns are great to spice up your Fall attire.

My blouse and black jeans go together in a great way to create a casual yet stunning outfit. My chic black bow belt is adorable and goes with this outfit very nicely. The leather bracelet I wore always adds a toughness to the look, which I really like. Also, the toughness is not overdone, but just simply put there for a unique take on this look. My tiny black drop earrings are dainty and it goes with the color scheme.
Last but not least, my sunnies are just so cute that I had to wear them with this casual chic London inspired outfit.

I appreciate you all for reading.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia























No comments:

Post a Comment