Friday, September 21, 2012

Here Comes Fall





                            Top: H&M  Skirt: Dalia Collection   Shoes : Christian Louboutin   Clutch: Nine West   Necklace: Tj Maax   Bracelet: Tj Maxx   Earrings: Forever 21   Watch: GUESS (similar here)





Hi everybody!

I am so excited to show you my outfit of the day. It is absolutely one of my favorites. I started off my look with my maroon (an essential color for Fall) skirt. I liked this skirt for its Herve Leger "bandaged skirt" look. I wore my pink blouse that makes a beautiful combination with the skirt when put together. My trusty Christian Louboutin heels can never do wrong and in this case makes the look, not only better but more sophisticated. For my accessories, my Nine West clutch matches the color of the skirt perfectly. Also, I wore my gold GUESS watch and my new pyramid and diamond bracelet that I just had to show you. For my hair, I wore a sock bun because I have been wearing my hair down lately and I wanted to try something new. I love this hairstyle because it is elegant and simple to do. I would love for you guys to see the tutorial that I found on Youtube here.

Enjoy! Thank you so much for reading and have a fabulous weekend.

Stay beautiful,

Sofia

P.S. I just made a Pinterest so if you would like to follow me please follow me at Stylishly In Love. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment